1. You may enter a maximum of five times. However entering multiple cards that use identical ‘layouts’ but vary only in color/embellishment etc, is not acceptable.
2. Use at least one (or more!) Hero Arts products on your project–this is after all, a Hero Arts-dedicated blog! We would love for you to use products from the current sponsor, let’s show them love for collaborating with us.
3. If you share the project you enter on your blog, please link back to A Blog Named Hero, you are welcome to use our graphic. Entries that are not linked back to A Blog Named Hero will not be included in the chance to win.
4. Winners will be chosen by random.org.
5. Please only submit projects that are new (i.e. made for this challenge, not an older project that ‘fits’).
6. You do not have to make a card. It can be any type of project.
7. If your submitted project does not fit within the theme of the challenge, it will not be included in the chance to win.
8. You may enter up to five challenges, including ours, with each entry. We are more than happy for you to enter other challenge blogs, but beyond five for the one project we feel takes away from the entire point of our blog, which is to inspire creativity, not just offer a prize.
9. Only entries submitted through the Inlinkz Link Manager will be accepted.
10. When posting your project to the linky tool, be sure to use the URL of the specific blog post or photo and not just your blog address or entire photostream.
11. If for any reason we are unable to contact (or are not contacted by) the winner of the prize, we will draw a new winner using random.org.
12. Please refrain from using digital images that have been colored digitally (or come pre-colored). The whole point of cardmaking/crafting is to make one-of-a kind projects, and using pre-colored images moves away from this.