Hi Friends.. Swapna here with an interactive card to share today.
This month we are collaborating with an amazing company called ChibiTronics, they make cool LED lights to use in paper crafting. If you have not checked their site then please do it.
You can take your paper crafting and card making to another level. Our theme this month is Interactive so make an interactive card and enter the challenge as few days are left.
Now coming to my card. I made a shaker card today.
- I secured my white panel on work surface, placed stencil over it.
- Mixed embossing paste with distress stain spray till it blends nicely.
- Applied through stencil evenly, removed stencil and left it to dry naturally.
- Once it dried I die cut the panel using rectangle dies.
- I didn’t use the frame in this card. Created well so that it can hold shaker elements.
- Mounted it on white top folding card base.
- Heat embossed sentiment and backed it with vellum strip.
- Foam mounted it on the shaker card
- I am totally in love how these tiny beads move around.
- Couldn’t make justice with picture but the subtle shimmer on the embossing paste is so nice.