Edited to add: we have three unclaimed prizes. We have redrawn and the new winners are posted here.
We had so much fun on our blog hop and we hope you were able to join us. There were so many wonderful projects full of love for Hero Arts and inspiration for us all.
Without further adieu, here are the winners. Please contact us via the contact button at the top of the page. If your name isn’t very specific, like Lisa, then please let us know what your comment was, and we will confirm that it’s you!
- $50 gift card to Hero Arts – from Simone Naoum’s blog, Barb Macaskill – claimed
- $40 gift card to Pretty Pink Posh – from the Simon Says Stamp blog, Barbara Schmitz – unclaimed
- $35 gift card to Lil’ Inker Designs – from Lin Brandyberry’s blog, Teresa Godines – claimed
- $25 gift card to Newton’s Nook – from Jess Frost-Ballas’ blog, Maaike Uijthoven – claimed
- $25 gift card to Paper Smooches – from the Paper Smooches blog, Meghan Peterson – claimed
- $25 gift card to Winnie and Walter – from Mary Dawn Quirindongo’s blog, Colleen Howell – claimed
- $25 gift card to The Ton – from Lisa Stein’s blog, Darya – claimed
- $20 gift card to Right At Home – from Wanda Guess’s blog, Catherine Smith – claimed
- One Online Card Class of your choice – from Linda Trace’s blog, Z. Sullivan – unclaimed
- $50 gift card to Simon Says Stamp – from day 1 on A Blog Named Hero, Carrie Bryant – claimed
- $50 gift card to Gina K Designs – from Cindy Chiu’s blog, Elaine – claimed
- $25 gift card to Winnie & Walter – from Michelle Liimatainen’s blog, Melissa Friedrich – claimed
- $25 gift card to Lawn Fawn – from Maya Isaksson’s blog, Cathy – claimed
- $20 gift card to Avery Elle – from Cheiron Brandon’s blog, Mary – unclaimed
- prize pack from Mama Elephant – from Kathy Racoosin’s blog, Deb L. – claimed
- gift card from Studio Katia – from Bhavana Kesarkar’s blog, Marie – claimed
- one Online Card Class of your choice – from the Winnie & Walter blog Carey Nusbaum – claimed
- one set of distress oxide inks from Jennifer McGuire Ink – from Laura Bassen’s blog, Julie M – claimed
Thank you once again to everyone that participated in this hop. From the hoppers to the sponsors to the amazing bloggers that inspired us, we appreciate each and every one of you. Here’s to five more years!
Jess & Lisa